[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 20A: 1940 Glenn Miller hit or 1997 Matthew Perry film (FOOLS RUSH IN).
- 22A: 1960s rock quartet (THE DOORS).
- 29A: 1952 Monroe-Widmark drama (DON'T BOTHER TO KNOCK).
- 40A: Hollywood tryout (SCREEN TEST).
- 50A: Notorious flop of 1980 (HEAVEN'S GATE).
- 62A: Aptly named TV show about ENTER-tainment (ACCESS HOLLYWOOD).
- 78A: 1942 Ladd-Lake drama (THE GLASS KEY).
- 85A: Popeye's command to his spinach can in a 1937 Ali Baba cartoon (OPEN SAYS ME).
- 92A: One way to please a studio (COME IN UNDER BUDGET).
- 104A: Durable 1960s game show (PASSWORD).
- 107A: "Bronco Billy" co-star (wait, what is SHE doing in this puzzle?) (SONDRA LOCKE).