[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 22A: Q: "How did you know I was a tea connoisseur?" A: "___" (BY YOUR LEAVES).
- 28A: Glasses for really, really sensitive eyes? (NIGHT SHADES).
- 31A: Raft? (RAPIDS TRANSIT).
- 45A: What the preacher's kid likes to play? (JACKS IN THE PULPIT).
- 66A: Punch actor George? (BELT SANDERS).
- 69A: "If you cut your hair that way, Alice, you're goin' straight to the moon!" ("BANGS ZOOM!").
- 75A: The real thing at southern diners? (TRUE GRITS).
- 79A: Tool with many uses? (MULTIPLIERS).
- 96A: What Dad the fisherman is tired of getting every Christmas? (THE PELICAN BRIEFS).
- 109A: Whence rock 'n' roll came? (OUT OF THE BLUES).
- 115A: Cookie Monster's usual newspaper request in N.Y.? (GIVE ME TIMES).
- 124A: Filmin' Jeremy? (SHOOTIN' IRONS).