Theme: Poetry Puns — Poetry puns!
[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 21A: Taking a remedial poetry course? (IN COUPLET'S THERAPY).
- 39A: Promising young poet? (GOOD ODE BOY).
- 55A: Poetry course? (VERSE CLASS).
- 83A: Prosperous period for poems? (SONNET BOOM).
- 98A: Virtually any line from Shakespeare? (IAMB LEGEND).
- 120A: Baseball poem figure? (CATCHER IN THE RHYME).
- 1D: Exhibit of poetic feet? (DACTYL GALLERY).
- 59D: Homegrown poem? (AMERICAN IDYLL).