[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 22A: Deli item that always tastes a little rubbery? (GOODYEAR BLINTZ).
- 33A: What Menotti's Wise Men left? (AMAHL SHOOKUP).
- 36A: Type of loop that hurts when you tie it? (WINCER KNOT).
- 50A: Religious folks who like to toss ideas back and forth? (FRISBEETERIANS).
- 69A: Novel about a kid who looks just like Orville Redenbacher? (THE PRINCE AND THE POPPER).
- 83A: Patrick McGoohan's old TV series about Buddha? (SACRED ASIAN MAN).
- 100A: What mice are part of? (EEKOSYSTEM).
- 102A: Composer of "The Unfinished Dessert"? (FRANZ SHERBET).
- 117A: Flat, like photos of stately houses? (TUDOR MANSIONAL).