[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 22A: Play about a woman who gets her "just desserts"? (HEDDA COBBLER).
- 28A: Play whose title character won't eat anything unless it's fried? (ANNA CRISPY).
- 31A: Play about a woman who dances with short people? (SHE STOOPS TO CONGA).
- 44A: Play about a diner patron whose food never arrives? (WAITING ON GODOT).
- 55A: Play about a guy and his sloppy little pal from Mars? (PIG ALIEN).
- 66A: Play about an actress trying to unload some real estate? (GLENGARRY GLENN CLOSE).
- 78A: Play about an over-the-hill boxer? (OLDEN BOY).
- 90A: Play about some girls who were raised by orangutans? (THE TREE SISTERS).
- 100A: Play in which a college kid's football prayers are answered? (THE HEISMAN COMETH).
- 108A/114A: Play about a couple with a cloth allergy? (WHO'S AFRAID / OF VIRGIN WOOL).