[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 23A: Pol's self-serving appropriation (PORK BARREL).
- 28A: Perseids or Leonids (METEOR SHOWER).
- 60A: Considered a matter (THOUGHT IT OVER).
- 71A: Honest one (STRAIGHT ARROW).
- 105A: Shopping a warehouse store (BUYING IN BULK).
- 112A: Plath novel (THE BELL JAR).
- 36D: Gangster aka Gentleman Jack (LEGS DIAMOND).
- 40D: Beef cut (BOTTOM ROUND).