[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 17A: Since time immemorial (FOR EONS).
- 23A: Subject for Louis L'Amour (THE LORE OF THE WEST).
- 28A: A militia might do it (RESTORE ORDER).
- 37A: Sported certain shoes (WORE OXFORDS).
- 54A: Kin of "ditto" (MORE OF THE SAME).
- 57A: Study closely (PORE OVER).
- 85A: Attacked, as an envelope (TORE OPEN).
- 88A: Gene Kelly was one (CHOREOGRAPHER).
- 105A: Focus of "drill, baby, drill" (OFFSHORE OIL).
- 114A: Predestined (FOREORDAINED).
- 124A: What endless hours of data entry may do (BORE ONE SENSELESS).
- 72A: Part of NaOH (just to give The Snack's old rival a smidgen of equal time) (HYDROXIDE).
- 132A: Apt query for the end of this puzzle (GOT MILK?).